What is public relations?
Public relations is a discipline to win understanding and support from your key audiences. It's done through a set of methodologies to build brand reputation and reinforce customer communications.
PR informs and influences third parties, such as media, analysts, employees, retirees, government and community leaders, trade associations, and special interest groups. There are many methods and philosophies on how to achieve results and return on investment.
How Your Public Relations Agency Provides ROI
MessageCoach supports organizations through a process of activities: building communication strategies, crafting key words and messages, executing tactics, and measuring the results. Our tactics include both traditional relationship building and new media interactivity.
Does PR Strategy Fit in Today's World?
Today’s PR strategy fits into web optimization strategies very nicely. We work in conjunction with marketing departments, interactive marketing agencies, search engine marketing (SEM) professionals, and search engine optimization (SEO) experts.
News from MCPR Clients
- Inmatech Prototype Debuts at The Battery Show
- Greenview Foundation supports hepatitis C research at the University of Michigan
- Secure-24 Obtains Cisco Premier Certified Partnership
- Secure-24 Delivers Cloud & Hosting Services to Enterprise Customers; Earns Distinction as Silver EMC Velocity™ Service Provider
- DeepRoot to Present Products, Conduct Seminars on Urban Forestry and Storm Water Management During 2012 ASLA Meeting & Expo
- 300 Decisions Offers Comprehensive Services to Help Businesses Relocate without Disruption
- User Friendly EMR Achieves ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 EHR Certification from ICSA Labs
- DeepRoot Marks Milestone Growth of NYC Urban Forest Trees at Lincoln Center
- Secure-24 Marks Significant Growth in Providing Outsourced IT Operations, Application Hosting and Cloud Computing
- Health Care Management Acquires ATMP Solutions; Expands HIPAA Compliance Services