We recommend an assessment before launching or continuing a public relations campaign that is aligned with your business plans. This is deliberately built as a continuous process of defining your strategy, implementing your tactics and measuring your results.
Here are the steps we take:
Assess your communications. Is your business just entering the market? Are you facing increased competition? Do you have a new product or service to share? Whatever your situation, we’ll define your position and plot where you want to go.
Access your online presence. Your web presence makes an impression on all of your stakeholders. What are you saying online? Is it aligned with your business? Are you optimized for searches?
Target audiences. Once we learn who you want to target, we determine where they’ll find your information.
Key PR objectives. Together we make a list of goals for your public relations campaign.
Key messages & key words. We craft optimized statements and words about your business that speak to your audiences.
PR Tactics. We reach your audiences in interpersonal and interactive ways. They involve both traditional relationship building and new interactive media.
Tactic timetable. We plot your tactics on a timetable and meet those deadlines.
Measurement. We define the success of your PR strategy and campaigns through measurement. We select a benchmark metric and track it.
News from MCPR Clients
- Inmatech Prototype Debuts at The Battery Show
- Greenview Foundation supports hepatitis C research at the University of Michigan
- Secure-24 Obtains Cisco Premier Certified Partnership
- Secure-24 Delivers Cloud & Hosting Services to Enterprise Customers; Earns Distinction as Silver EMC Velocity™ Service Provider
- DeepRoot to Present Products, Conduct Seminars on Urban Forestry and Storm Water Management During 2012 ASLA Meeting & Expo
- 300 Decisions Offers Comprehensive Services to Help Businesses Relocate without Disruption
- User Friendly EMR Achieves ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 EHR Certification from ICSA Labs
- DeepRoot Marks Milestone Growth of NYC Urban Forest Trees at Lincoln Center
- Secure-24 Marks Significant Growth in Providing Outsourced IT Operations, Application Hosting and Cloud Computing
- Health Care Management Acquires ATMP Solutions; Expands HIPAA Compliance Services