Social Media Campaigns
As one of our PR services, our team follows and participates in social media. These ever-changing online networks are redefining the way we reach your target audiences. Coupled with traditional public relations services, these interactive channels provide opportunities to get your message across quickly and accurately.
Cereal City – This Facebook page aims to engage Calhoun County Michigan residents in the area’s changing business and social communities.
Simply Eight - MessageCoach and Wonder Web work together with this client who is a new Michigan based breakfast and snack food company.
News from MCPR Clients
- Inmatech Prototype Debuts at The Battery Show
- Greenview Foundation supports hepatitis C research at the University of Michigan
- Secure-24 Obtains Cisco Premier Certified Partnership
- Secure-24 Delivers Cloud & Hosting Services to Enterprise Customers; Earns Distinction as Silver EMC Velocity™ Service Provider
- DeepRoot to Present Products, Conduct Seminars on Urban Forestry and Storm Water Management During 2012 ASLA Meeting & Expo
- 300 Decisions Offers Comprehensive Services to Help Businesses Relocate without Disruption
- User Friendly EMR Achieves ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 EHR Certification from ICSA Labs
- DeepRoot Marks Milestone Growth of NYC Urban Forest Trees at Lincoln Center
- Secure-24 Marks Significant Growth in Providing Outsourced IT Operations, Application Hosting and Cloud Computing
- Health Care Management Acquires ATMP Solutions; Expands HIPAA Compliance Services