Traditional journalism is still alive and well. But it doesn’t have a firm hold in remaining the dominant source of news. Audiences are fragmenting across new information sources. Journalists are working for multi-media outlets: newspapers, websites, blogs, local TV, network TV news, cable TV, radio, magazines and ethnic media. Technology is “democratizing” the media, and there’s a new breed of “citizen journalists” heralding the news.
This is a lot to track. Finding your perfect media niche is becoming more complex each year. We’re here to place your news and optimize your exposure.
We build relationships with journalists who are covering your industry and reaching your target audiences. Our media relations tactics are a mixture of both traditional person-to-person contacts and new media interactivity. We believe this approach yields the best results for you.
Let’s look at your media opportunities.
News from MCPR Clients
- Inmatech Prototype Debuts at The Battery Show
- Greenview Foundation supports hepatitis C research at the University of Michigan
- Secure-24 Obtains Cisco Premier Certified Partnership
- Secure-24 Delivers Cloud & Hosting Services to Enterprise Customers; Earns Distinction as Silver EMC Velocity™ Service Provider
- DeepRoot to Present Products, Conduct Seminars on Urban Forestry and Storm Water Management During 2012 ASLA Meeting & Expo
- 300 Decisions Offers Comprehensive Services to Help Businesses Relocate without Disruption
- User Friendly EMR Achieves ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 EHR Certification from ICSA Labs
- DeepRoot Marks Milestone Growth of NYC Urban Forest Trees at Lincoln Center
- Secure-24 Marks Significant Growth in Providing Outsourced IT Operations, Application Hosting and Cloud Computing
- Health Care Management Acquires ATMP Solutions; Expands HIPAA Compliance Services