Secure-24 to Showcase at COLLABORATE 12 (Booth #529)
LAS VEGAS, NV Secure-24 -- a leading provider of managed IT operations, application hosting, and cloud computing – will showcase its capabilities at the COLLABORATE 12 conference, being held April 22-26, 2012 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. Secure-24's Oracle solutions team will be on hand in Booth #529 to answer questions about the company's single-source support for the entire lifecycle of Oracle applications - from enterprise architecture through infrastructure, integration, migration, management and support.
In other conference activities, Secure-24 will be included as a vendor partner during global tool company Snap-on’s case study presentation on Thursday, April 26 from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. in Lagoon C. Snap-on’s Gregory Kruczek will share how the corporate finance team migrated from Hyperion Enterprise to Hyperion Financial Management as part of a multi-year IT transformation project, using Secure-24 Hyperion hosting solutions. James White of Secure-24 will be on-hand to answer questions.
A written version of the HFM migration and IT outsourcing case study will be available at Snap-on’s presentation or on Secure-24’s website on April 26. It features how Snap-on and Secure-24 succeeded in reducing the complexity of the consolidation and improving application performance by delivering hosted desktops and 24x7 support to global employees utilizing HFM hosted on a Secure-24 managed infrastructure optimized for Hyperion.
“Choosing a hosted solution allowed Snap-on’s corporate finance team to free up their time to focus on business strategy, instead of day-to-day IT,” said White.
“Like Snap-on, we work closely with all of our customers to help them reduce IT costs and get maximum value from their technology investments. We have an experienced technical team focused on business-critical Oracle environments.”
As an Oracle Platinum Partner, Secure-24 delivers high-performance, reliable and secure cloud and hosted solutions for to Oracle applications.
COLLABORATE 12 is the annual Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle community jointly hosted by the Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) and Quest International Users Group (Quest).
Headquartered in Metro Detroit, Secure-24 delivers managed IT operations, hosting and cloud computing from its state-of-the-art data centers. Secure-24 helps mid-market companies and large organizations that operate globally increase efficiencies through managed hosting and cloud solutions for Oracle business applications. Secure-24 is an Oracle Platinum and BPO Partner for hosting Oracle Enterprise Performing Management (EPM) solutions, such as Hyperion, Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Fusion. Visit us at http://www.secure-24.com.
News from MCPR Clients
- Inmatech Prototype Debuts at The Battery Show
- Greenview Foundation supports hepatitis C research at the University of Michigan
- Secure-24 Obtains Cisco Premier Certified Partnership
- Secure-24 Delivers Cloud & Hosting Services to Enterprise Customers; Earns Distinction as Silver EMC Velocity™ Service Provider
- DeepRoot to Present Products, Conduct Seminars on Urban Forestry and Storm Water Management During 2012 ASLA Meeting & Expo
- 300 Decisions Offers Comprehensive Services to Help Businesses Relocate without Disruption
- User Friendly EMR Achieves ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 EHR Certification from ICSA Labs
- DeepRoot Marks Milestone Growth of NYC Urban Forest Trees at Lincoln Center
- Secure-24 Marks Significant Growth in Providing Outsourced IT Operations, Application Hosting and Cloud Computing
- Health Care Management Acquires ATMP Solutions; Expands HIPAA Compliance Services