Secure-24 IT Leadership Symposiums Bring Together Nationwide IT Leaders
SOUTHFIELD, Mich. November 10, 2011 – Secure-24 launched its first IT Leadership Symposium on October 25th, 2011. This was the first event in a series designed to provide an opportunity for CIOs and Senior Business Executives to network, collaborate, and discuss driving business performance through strategic and innovative information technology.
The event brought together national and regional IT and business executives who are responsible for driving value to their enterprises in this time of rapid economic, social and technological change. The peer-to-peer program provided an intimate venue for forward-thinking IT leaders to candidly share ideas, discuss trends, and showcase top-level thinking from industry leaders.
Keynote speaker, IT futurist and author Thorton A. May urged the group to “innovate or die” and challenged participants to use IT as a catalyst to “render the competition irrelevant.” These provocative themes were illustrated with real-world examples and sparked lively debate and discourse. Panelists and guests continued the evening’s discussions over a working dinner sharing successes, challenges and new ideas on how to use IT is a strategic tool to create business value.
“The ‘driving business performance’ theme and roundtable breakout format of the evening generated some of the liveliest and valuable discussion I’ve witnessed at an event of this kind. It didn’t take long for Thornton to get everyone involved; he has a unique gift for transforming the pain of technology into the promise of practical opportunities to generate business value”, said John Bisaro, IMTR CIO.
Secure-24 is a leading provider of managed IT operations, enterprise hosting and private cloud computing for companies with global operations. The company brings its own expertise to the symposium series, along with other IT leaders wishing to gather for an immersive experience with high-impact results.
About Secure-24, Inc. (www.secure-24.com)
As a leading provider of managed IT operations, Enterprise Hosting and Cloud Computing Services, Secure-24 delivers full technical support of business critical applications with proven methodology and demonstrated successes in infrastructure, management, upgrades, migrations and support engagements. Secure-24 manages complex IT landscapes for mid-market and large companies that operate globally, providing robust, strategic and transformative technologies that help organizations to be innovative and competitive.
News from MCPR Clients
- Inmatech Prototype Debuts at The Battery Show
- Greenview Foundation supports hepatitis C research at the University of Michigan
- Secure-24 Obtains Cisco Premier Certified Partnership
- Secure-24 Delivers Cloud & Hosting Services to Enterprise Customers; Earns Distinction as Silver EMC Velocity™ Service Provider
- DeepRoot to Present Products, Conduct Seminars on Urban Forestry and Storm Water Management During 2012 ASLA Meeting & Expo
- 300 Decisions Offers Comprehensive Services to Help Businesses Relocate without Disruption
- User Friendly EMR Achieves ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 EHR Certification from ICSA Labs
- DeepRoot Marks Milestone Growth of NYC Urban Forest Trees at Lincoln Center
- Secure-24 Marks Significant Growth in Providing Outsourced IT Operations, Application Hosting and Cloud Computing
- Health Care Management Acquires ATMP Solutions; Expands HIPAA Compliance Services