MessageCoach Public Relations is based in Metro Detroit, where we serve both regional and national clients. We specialize in public relations for emerging organizations, technology innovators, economic development groups, entrepreneurs, and second stage companies.
We’ve developed effective public relations and content marketing campaigns for emerging IT, sustainable products, innovative healthcare technology, new energy solutions and industrial manufacturing.
Through content generation, social media and community relations, we’ve supported rising businesses and economic development groups that are diversifying their regions and rebuilding their downtown districts.
We disseminate messages through traditional interpersonal relationships and new interactive technologies that build businesses and brands. That’s what sparked the trio of words in the MessageCoach logo: “people,” “words,” “technology.”
News from MCPR Clients
- Inmatech Prototype Debuts at The Battery Show
- Greenview Foundation supports hepatitis C research at the University of Michigan
- Secure-24 Obtains Cisco Premier Certified Partnership
- Secure-24 Delivers Cloud & Hosting Services to Enterprise Customers; Earns Distinction as Silver EMC Velocity™ Service Provider
- DeepRoot to Present Products, Conduct Seminars on Urban Forestry and Storm Water Management During 2012 ASLA Meeting & Expo
- 300 Decisions Offers Comprehensive Services to Help Businesses Relocate without Disruption
- User Friendly EMR Achieves ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 EHR Certification from ICSA Labs
- DeepRoot Marks Milestone Growth of NYC Urban Forest Trees at Lincoln Center
- Secure-24 Marks Significant Growth in Providing Outsourced IT Operations, Application Hosting and Cloud Computing
- Health Care Management Acquires ATMP Solutions; Expands HIPAA Compliance Services